Homemade Odia Style Amba Achaar/ Raw Mango Pickle
The specialty of Odia Style Pickle / Achaar
1. The city also lends its name to certain types of food and spices such as Odisha is home to spices like Khandamal turmeric, black pepper, cardamom
2. Odia style pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Odisha, Kalinga, and Andhra Pradesh.
3. Odia style pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Kashipur.
Why should you Buy Odia Style Mango Pickles from Klaasik :
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Odia flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
Can be relished with rice, roti, chapati, and paratha.
Mustard Paste, Ajwain, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Black Cumin Seed, Cumin Seed, Coriander Seed
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:|| 12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.