Homemade Famous Odia Style Ambula / Dried Salty Raw Mango
The specialty of Odia Style Pickle / Achaar
It is a simple sun-dried mango with had only one or two ingredients, i.e, salt and red chilli.
1. The city also lends its name to certain types of food and spices such as Odisha is home to spices like Khandamal turmeric, black pepper, cardamom.
2. Odia style pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Odisha, Kalinga, and parts of Andhra Pradesh.
3. Odia style pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Kashipur.
Why should you Buy Odia Style Mango Pickles from Klaasik :
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions
- The Authentic Odia flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
Can be relished at any time of the day.
|Ingredients:||Dried Raw Mango, Salt|
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||
12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.