Homemade Marwari Style Masaledar Aam Ka Aachar / Marwari style-Masala Mango Pickle
The specialty of Rajasthani Marwari Style Masaledar Aam Ka Aachar
Raw Mangoes are pickled with lots of spices to give an authentic regional taste to the pickle. The oil and masala is rich in flavor and adds an extra-regional touch to the pickle.
- Marwari cuisine is influenced by Maheswari's of the Rajasthan Region. They are mainly known for following a vegetarian diet.
- Marwari Style Pickles are based on a blend of many spices in just the correct amount. This pickle has a unique taste of spicy and tangy taste just balanced perfectly with many masalas.
- Marwari Style Pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Banawar.
Why you should buy Rajasthani Marwari Style Pickle from Klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Rajasthani flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
The Pickle goes well with Rice, Roti, Bajra Roti, Paratha.
|Ingredients:||Raw Sour Mango, Mustard Seeds, Fenugreek seeds, Fennel seeds, Red Chili powder, salt, Asafoetida, Turmeric powder, Peanut Oil|
|Manufacture Date:||Freshly Made on Orders|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.