Homemade Gujarati Style Khati Keri nu Athanu / Raw Mango Pickle
The specialty of Gujarati Style Khati Keri nu Athanu
Khati Keri nu Athanu is a traditional Gujarati Mango Pickle made with raw mangoes, spices, and oil. In India, pickles are relished as a side in every meal.
- Gujarati cuisine is known for its vegetarian food and sweets. Kadhikhichri, Kansaar, Sheera, Dhokla, Thepla, Patra, etc are some famous food from Gujarat.
- Gujarati pickles reflect the traditions and culture of Gujarat over time.
- Kutchi Mango pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Saurashtra.
Why you should buy Khati Keri nu Athanu from Klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Gujarati flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with dal-rice, dal-roti, parathas & even with many breakfast dishes.
|Ingredients:||Khati Keri, Mustard Seeds, Fenugreek seeds, Fennel seeds, Red Chili powder, salt, Asafoetida, Turmeric powder, Mustard Oil|
|Manufacture Date:||Freshly Made on Orders|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.