Homemade Kolkata Style Aam Tel / Flavoured Mango Oil
The specialty of Kolkata Style Pickle / Achaar
1. Kolkata cuisine is known for its variety of flavors as it is the only region that bridges the gap between modern French cuisine to traditional Bengali cuisine. The food here is served in courses and not all at once. It is also famous for its variety of fishes and unique sweets made out of cottage cheese, like Sandesh.
2. Kolkata style pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Bengal and Bangladesh, Tripura, and the Upper regions of Assam.
3. Kolkata style pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Murshidabad, a town in West Bengal.
Why should you Buy Kolkata Style Mango Pickles from Klaasik :
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Kolkata flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
This Pickle Oil is best when mixed with a stuffing of paratha or mixed with Jhaal Muri or in anything and everything you want pickle essence.
|Ingredients:||Mustard Oil, Paanch Phoran, Hing, Turmeric Powder, Dried Skinned Raw Mango, Salt|
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||
12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.