Homemade Guntur Style Maamidikaai Pachadi / Spicy Raw Mango Sauce
Speciality Of Guntur Style Pickle
- Guntur is a city and the administrative headquarters of Andhra Pradesh.
- Guntur is known for its chilli, cotton and tobacco exports and has the largest chilli market yard in Asia.
- Guntur cuisine is Inspired by the Telugu cuisine from the states of Andhra. Cultural factors that have heavily influenced the cuisine over the years are the eating habits of the Hindu royals.
- Food, in general, contains more chilli and spice mix, the same can be found in their Pickles too.
- Guntur gets its best seasonal Mangoes from its surrounding villages.
Why you should buy Guntur Style Pickle from Klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions
- The Authentic Guntur flavours will definitely make you vouch for more of it
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with Dal-Rice, Dal-Roti, Rice Pappu & Curd Rice.
Mango, Oil, Mustard Powder, Red chilli powder, Salt, Methi powder, Garlic, Mango pieces,
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.