Homemade Andhra Style Aavakaaya/ Raw Mango Pickle
The specialty of Andhra Style Avakaya Pickle
This is a slow processed raw mango pickle traditionally made in Nellore with a blend of few spices.
1. Nellore cuisine is known for its fish curry as the city is situated on the banks of the Penna river. It's famous for its Chepala Pulusu( an authentic fish curry), Kaaram Dosa.
2. Nellore pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Satavahana, Kalinga, Arcot Nawab dynasties.
3. Nellore style pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Gudur, Sangam, etc.
Why you should buy Andhra Style Pickle from Klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Andhra flavours will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with curd rice, idli, dosa, chapati, dal-rice, dal-roti, parathas & even with many breakfast dishes.
|Ingredients:||Cut Mango, Mustard Powder, Garlic, Chili Powder,Methi Seeds
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.