Homemade Coastal Andhra Style Vellam Maagaya / Raw Mango Pickle
The specialty of Coastal Andhra Pickle
Vellam Maagaya is a typical sweet grated mango pickle from Coastal Andhra, you can call it a regional classic.
1. Coastal Andhra cuisine is known for its vegetarian and non-vegetarian spicy food. Some of its famous foods are Kodi Palav, Gutti Vankaya, etc.
2. Coastal Andhra pickles reflect the traditions and culture of Madras and Odisha.
3. Coastal pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Kamool district.
Why you Coastal Andhra Style Pickle from Klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Coastal Andhra flavors will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with dal-rice, dal-roti, parathas & even with many breakfast dishes.
Raw green mangoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, roasted fenugreek seeds powder (methi/menthi podi), grated jaggery or sugar, hing, sesame oil.
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.