Home-made Chettinad Style Mango Pachadi / Spicy Raw Mango Sauce
The Speciality of Chettinad Style Pickles
- Chettinad cuisine is a famous cuisine of South India. It is the Speciality of a community called the Nattukotai Chettiars, or Nagarathas.
- The Ancient Chettiars had mercantile contacts with Burma, Hence they have adopted Burmese cuisine in a few of the food varieties that they make.
- Chettinad gets its mangoes from the Sivaganga region which is well known for its finest quality Mangoes
Why you should buy Chettinad Style Mango Pickle from klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions
- The Authentic Chettinad flavours will definitely make you vouch for more of it
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with Pongal, Rice & Sambar, Curd Rice & Dosa Etc.
Large Raw Mango, Jaggery, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Rice Flour, Salt, Mustard Seeds, Urad Dal, Red Chilli, Pinch Hing, Curry Leaves, Oil
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||
12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.