Homemade Kerala Style Vettumanga Achar / Sliced Mango Pickle
The Speciality of Kerala Style Mango Pickle
- Kerala cuisine offers a multitude of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- The Food Culture of Kerala is evolved through the Sanskritization of Dravidian ethos and the same culture is adopted in the food they eat
- Kerala grows its own mangoes all-around the state at multiple locations
Why you should buy Kerala Style Pickle from klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions
- The Authentic Kerala flavors will definitely make you vouch for more of it
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with dal-rice, dal-roti, parathas & even with many breakfast dishes.
|Ingredients:||unripe green mangoes, Kashmiri red chili powder or red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, sesame oil, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves|
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.