Homemade Chennai Style Mangai Oorugai / Raw Mango Pickle
The specialty of Chennai Style Raw Mango Pickle.
Vadu Mangai is a traditional spicy mango pickle made in Chennai using tender mangoes.
1. Chennai cuisine is known for its nutritious food as every household uses drumsticks, carrots, peas, beans, okra, and other vegetables to prepare a one-pot meal blended with spices. It's famous for its filter coffee, kothu parotta, nitthili fry, and venn Pongal.
2. Chennai-style pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of The Pandya, Chola, Vijayanagar, and Pallava dynasties.
3. Chennai style pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around the Uttukotai region and Vengal villages.
Why you should buy Chennai Style Mango Pickle from Klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Chennai flavors will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with dal-rice, dal-roti, parathas & even with many breakfast dishes.
Mangoes, gingelly oil or castor oil, crystal salt, mustard seeds, Chilly powder, ground mustard powder, turmeric powder,
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.