Homemade Kolhapuri Ambyache korade loncha / Kolhapuri Dry mango pickle
The speciality of Kolhapuri Lonche / Pickles:
- The city also lends its name to certain types of food and ingredients, such as Kolhapuri Lavangi, Kolhapuri Jaggery & Kolhapuri Masala (spice mixture).
- Kolhapuri style pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Kuntal Culture which is the ancient name of Kolhapur.
- Kolhapur Mango pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Shiroli & Vadagoan.
Why should you Buy Kolhapuri Mango Pickles from Klaasik :
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Maharashtrian flavour will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
Raw mangoes, fennel seeds, chilly powder, turmeric salt, cooking oil, spilt mustard, Jaggery
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.