Homemade Kolhapuri Kache Kairiche Lonche / Raw mango pickle
The specialty of Kolhapuri Lonche / Pickles:
- This city lends its name to certain types of food and ingredients, such as Kolhapuri Lavangi, Jaggery & Masala (spice mix)
- Kolhapuri style pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Kuntal Culture which is the ancient name of Kolhapur.
- Kolhapur Mango pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Shiroli & Vadagoan.
Why should you Buy Kolhapuri Mango Pickles from Klaasik :
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Maharashtrian flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
Raw mangoes, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, Cinnamon, Kapoorchini
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|