Homemade Rayalaseema Style Maamidikaai Pachadlu / Raw Mango Chutney
Raw mango pachadi is a traditional sweet made in Andhra Pradesh. Pachadi is packed with 6 flavors of tastes like sweet, salt, spice, bitter, sour and astringent. The mango pachadi is widely made in Andhra. Garlic is extensively used to give a unique taste and smell to the pachadi. Also seasoned with lots of Red chili and Curry leaves.
- This region was previously called Ceded districts by the Nizams during the rule of the British Rule. later A great Telugu Activist named it Rayalaseema which means Rocky Regions.
- Telangana State has long been a meeting place for diverse languages and cultures. It is a link between the North and South of India.
- Telangana is generally known for its Tangy, Hot, and Spicy taste. The same is adopted in their pickles too.
- Chittoor and its surrounding regions are the highest cultivators of Mangoes of Rayalaseema.
Why you should buy Rayalaseems Style Pickles from Klaasik?
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions
- The Authentic Telangana flavors will definitely make you vouch for more of it
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
It is eaten with Dal-Rice, Dal-Roti, Rice Pappu & Curd Rice.
Raw mangoes Paste, raw mangoes, salt, garlic cloves, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, chana dal/Bengal gram, split black gram/urad dal, dried red chilies, curry leaves
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.