Homemade Bihari Style Sookha Aam ka Achaar / Dry Mango Pickle
The specialty of Bihari Style Pickle / Achaar
Aam ka sookha achaar or sookha aam ka achaar is raw mango pickle that is undoubtedly the most popular pickle in Bihar.
1. The city lends its name to certain types of food and spices such as Ajwain, Turmeric.
2. Bihari-style pickles are mostly influenced by the traditions and culture of Bihar.
3. Bihari style pickles are made from Handpicked mangoes grown in and around Munger.
Why should you Buy Bihari Style Mango Pickles from Klaasik :
They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Bihari flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
Can be relished with roti, rice, paratha, chapati.
Raw Mangoes, Mustard Oil, Salt, Red Chili Powder, Fennel Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Nigella Seeds (kalonji), Fenugreek Seeds, Turmeric Powder.
|Manufacture Date:||Made Seasonally|
|Use By Date:||
12 Months, Refrigerate for a Longer Shelf Life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.