We have six types of Hakka Millet Noodles. These are made from Millet flour and Wheat flour and don't contain Maida. A masala pack is provided with each Hakka Millet Noodles pack. Recipe can be seen on the pack cover. A pack of 100gms gives 2 servings.
- Foxtail Millet May Help Control Blood Sugar and Cholesterol.
- Foxtail Millet Show High Antioxidant Activity..
- Millet consumption decreases triglycerides and C-reactive protein.
- Foxtail millet is rich in dietary fibre, protein, healthy micros (vitamin and minerals) and low in fat. Studies show that people who consume foxtail millet in their diet have a lower probability of suffering from diabetes
- Low in Calories. Barnyard millet is a good source of highly digestible protein and at the same time is least caloric dense compared to all other cereals.
- Rich in Fiber.
- Low Glycemic Index.
- Gluten-Free Food.
- Good Source of Iron.
|Ingredients:||Barnyard Millet Flour, Foxtail Millet Flour, Wheat Flour and Salt|
|Use By Date:||May'21|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.