Homemade Karnataka Churmuri Masala / Puffed Rice Masala
The Speciality of Churmuri Masala / Puffed Rice Masala
Churumuri is a puffed rice snack that is also a street food in Karnataka which is one of the Southern Indian states. The recipe is vegan and gluten-free. Puffed rice is also called as mandakki in Kannada language.
Recipe : Dry roast 2 cup churumuri on low flame until it turns crisp. you can alternatively keep under hot sunlight , now take crispy murmura in a large mixing bowl , add 2 tbsp coconut oil, ½ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp salt and 2 tbsp fried peanuts , mix well making sure the spices are coated well to churumuri , now add ½ onion, ½ tomato, 2 tbsp carrot, 2 tbsp coriander and 2 tbsp lemon juice. mix roughly without allowing churumuri from turning soggy , further, add 2 tbsp sev and mix roughly. finally, add KARNATAKA CHURMURI MASALA topped with more sev and coriander.
Why you should buy Churmuri Masala / Puffed Rice Masala From klaasik?
- They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions
- The Authentic flavours of North Karnataka will definitely make you vouch for more of it
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
coriander seeds, cumin seeds, red chilies, black peppercorns,
Use By Date
6 months from the date of Purchase
- The actual product may differ from my picture showcased due to the photography.
- Return Policy: The items can be Replaced only if they are damaged or If you don’t like the taste, then it can’t be replaced or exchanged. We recommend to share product opening videos when you get the products in case of any discrepancy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.