Homemade Tamil Nadu Style Dhaniya Podi / Coriander Powder
The Speciality of Tamil Nadu Dhaniya Podi / Coriander Powder
Coriander powder, also called Dhaniya powder is a staple spice in many cuisines. As the name suggests, ground coriander is made from freshly roasted coriander seeds.
Coriander is a fragrant, antioxidant-rich herb that has many culinary uses and health benefits. Coriander powder is widely used in south Indian preparations, especially rasam, kara kuzhambu, vegetable preparations. It is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite. Adding ground coriander to pancake and waffle mixes imparts a pleasing taste to it.
Why should you Buy Coriander powder from Klaasik :
- They are completely Made at Home by our Home-based Women Entrepreneurs under clean and hygienic conditions.
- The Authentic Tamil Nadu flavor will definitely make you vouch for more of it.
- Aroma & Taste will take you back to your childhood reminding you of your Grandma.
Dry Coriander seeds
Use By Date:
6 Months From Date Of Manufacture
- The actual product may differ from my picture showcased due to the photography.
- Return Policy: The items can be Replaced only if they are damaged or spoiled. If you don’t like the taste, then it can’t be replaced or exchanged. We recommend to share product opening videos when you get the products in case of any discrepancy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.