We have 12 types of Instant Millet Noodles. These are made from Millet flour and Wheat flour and don't contain Maida. A masala pack is provided with each Instant Millet Noodles pack. Recipe can be seen on the pack cover. The colour of the noodles depends on the grain for e.g. Ragi/Multi Millet/ Moringa/ Bajra will be darker in colour. Little Millet/ Kodo Millet/ Barnyard Millet/ Proso Millet/ Red Rice/ Samba wheat/ Jowar/ Foxtail Millet instant noodles will be the colour of the grain i.e creamish.
A pack of 175gms gives 3-4 servings.
Benefits of Finger Millet:-
- finger millet (ragi) Finger millet is an excellent source of natural calcium which helps in strengthening bones for growing children and aging people.
- Regular consumption of finger millet is good for bone health and keeps diseases such as osteoporosis at bay and could reduce risk of fracture.
Benefits of Proso Millet:-
- Proso millet contains high lecithin which supports the neural health system.
- It is rich in vitamins (niacin, B-complex vitamins, folic acid), minerals (P, Ca, Zn, Fe) and essential amino acids (methionine and cysteine).
- It has a low glycemic index and reduces the risk of type-2 diabetes
|Ingredients:||Ragi/ Finger Millet Flour, Proso Millet Flour, Wheat Flour and Salt|
|Use By Date:||May'21|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.