Homemade Instant Golden punjabi gravy premix
Dry form premix for mutter panner mix vegetable paneer kofta .
Cashew / sesame seeds / cloves/ onion powder/ ginger / garlic / chilli powder
Onion / Cashew / Milk / Garlic / Coriander / Jeera / Ginger / Green Chilly Powder
How to Make it:
- Take 200 ML of milk and mix it with golden gravy premix. Leave it for 5 mins.
- Make a tomato puree with 3-4 small tomatoes.
- Take 2 tea spoon of edible oil in a pan and heat it. Add tomato puree in the pan & heat it till oil comes out.
- Add the golden gravy premix with milk/malai prepared in step 1 to the pan in which puree is prepared. Heat it till the time the oil gets separated.
- Add boiled vegetables/non-veg to the golden gravy in the PAN. Cook it for another 3-5 mins. Saute till the time oil is separated.
- Sabzi is ready to eat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.