Homemade Instant Green punjabi gravy premix
Green gravy mix in a Dry Form which will give Authentic Punjabi taste with natural aroma for Punjabi Dishes like palak paneer, hyderabadi mix vegetable, palak kofta curry & much more
Palak / Coriander powder/ Cashew / sesame seeds / cloves/ onion powder/ ginger / garlic / chilli powder
Onion / Cashew / Garlic / Coriander / Jeera / Ginger / Green Chilly Powder
How to Make it:
- Take 200 ML of milk and mix it with brown gravy premix. Leave it for 5 mins.
- Take two big tomatoes and prepare its puree.
- Take 2 tea spoon of edible oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add tomato puree into the pan and heat it till the oil and puree starts getting separated.
- Add the brown gravy premix with mil prepared in step 1 to the pan in which puree is prepared. Heat it till the time the oil gets separated.
- Add paneer to the red gravy in the PAN. Cook it for another 3-5 mins. Saute till the time oil is separated.
- Sabzi is ready to eat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.