Homemade Instant red punjabi gravy premix
Red Gravy Mix in a Dry Form which will give Authentic Punjabi taste with natural aroma for Punjabi Dishes like Paneer Butter Masala , Veg Kolhapuri , Veg Jaipuri & Paneer Mutter. It can be used to prepare Non-veg dishes like butter chicken, mutton masala, fish curry & much more
Tomato / Onion / Cashew / Milk / Garlic / Corriender / Jeera / Ginger / Red Chilly Powder
How to Make it:
- Take 200 ML of milk and mix it with red gravy premix. Leave it for 5 mins.
- Take two big tomatoes and prepare its puree.
- Take 2 tea spoon of edible oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add tomato puree into the pan and heat it till the oil and puree starts getting separated.
- Add the red gravy premix with mil prepared in step 1 to the pan in which puree is prepared. Heat it till the time the oil gets separated.
- Add boiled vegetables/non-veg to the red gravy in the PAN. Cook it for another 3-5 mins. Sayte till the time oil is separated.
- Sabzi is ready to eat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.