Homemade Instant white punjabi gravy premix
White Gravy Mix in a Dry Form which a sweet in taste and can be easily used for preparing mouth watering and authenctic Punjabi Dishes like Malai Methi Mutter , Navaratna Kurma & Shahi Paneer
Onion / Cashew / Milk / Garlic / Coriander / Jeera / Ginger / Green Chilly Powder
How to Make it:
- Make kaju puree (add some kaju, roast it, add water/milk and then grind it)
- Take 200 ML of milk and mix it with white gravy premix. Leave it for 5 mins.
- Take 2 tea spoon of edible oil in a pan and heat it. Add kaju puree prepared in step one.
- Add the white gravy premix with milk/malai prepared in step 1 to the pan in which puree is prepared. Heat it till the time the oil gets separated.
- Add boiled vegetables/non-veg to the red gravy in the PAN. Cook it for another 3-5 mins. Saute till the time oil is separated.
- Sabzi is ready to eat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.