Makhana Gift Baskets
Makhanas are also known as fox nuts, Euryale ferox, lotus seeds, gorgon nuts and phool makhana. These seeds are often used in quite a few Indian sweets and savouries like kheer, raita or makhana curry, and are also eaten as an evening tea-time snack.
This is Makhana Gift Baskets
- Nutrition profile:Makhanas are low in cholesterol, sodium and saturated fats and are good for your heart.
- Improves heart health.
- Rich in calcium,Strengthen your bones,Helps people with arthritis
- Promotes weight loss.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels And Maintain blood pressure
- Good for digestion.
- Fights infertility.
- Inflammatory properties. Fox nuts are rich in flavonoids, which are chemicals that have a positive effect on the body.
- Anti-Ageing,Slows down the aging process. Flavonoids present in the fox nuts are also anti-oxidants.
- Detoxifies spleen.
Note: For Customization Ping us 8095589981
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.