Organic hair dye kit
HENNA & INDIGO
Natural alternative to colour your hair.
Benefits of ORGANIC HENNA
- Improves Scalp Health.
- Hennahelps improve and maintain scalp health with its cooling and antimicrobial properties. ...
- Conditions Your Hair. ...
- Repairs Damage And Strengthens Hair. ...
- Balances pH And Oil Production. ...
- Promotes Hair Growth And Curbs Hair Loss
Benefits of ORGANIC INDIGO
It treats and prevents premature greying.
It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
It treats dandruff and conditions your hair.
It makes the hair shiny and soothes the scalp.
It covers grey hair.
AVOID USING CHEMICAL HAIR DYE
- Hair dyes contain ammonia and peroxide. Peroxide strips away the natural color of hair and thus exposing your hair to these chemicals regularly can cause your hair to lose luster, break easily and even lead to eventual hair fall and increases grey hair .
- Dye contains chemical PPD its an allergen . It can cause cause itching, skin irritation, redness, and swelling.
#Kitcontains 200gm Henna and 200gm Indigo
Instructions to use
1. In a mixing bowl, soak the Henna Powder (100 gms for short hair, 200 gms for shoulder-length hair, 300 gms for long hair) with Tea Water or Coffee Water overnight. (Adding coffee makes the red color of henna more visible.) Add only a dash of Lemon Juice if you wish.
2. Add Yoghurt or Egg for additional conditioning.
4. On the next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 45-60 minutes, depending on preferred intensity.
5. Rinse well only with water, repeating as many times as you intuitively need. Do not use shampoo.
Step 2 - Treat your hair with Indigo.
1. After rinsing your hair, let them dry.
2. Mix the Indigo Powder (100 gms for short hair, 200 gms for shoulder-length hair, 300 gms for long hair) in warm water to prepare a paste.apply immediately
3. Apply on your hair, using gloves if applying with your hands, or a spatula.
4. Leave on for 45 minutes, or more, depending on preferred intensity. It’s advisable to keep it on hair for up to 2 hours to get rich black color.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water.
6. Wash your hair with a cleansing shampoo the next day.
Following these two steps will result in the desired natural black hair color. You can use this method to color your hair twice-thrice a month.
NOTE: Mix henna in iron kadai
|Ingredients:||Henna and Indigo|
|Manufacturing Date:||Freshly Packed on Order|
Use By Date:
||One Year from Date of Packaging|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.