Homemade Rasam Powder
Klaasik brings you an Exotic range of Rasam Powder Trial Packs straight from Kitchens of Our Homebased Women Entrepreneurs.
This traditional South Indian soup is usually served with rice. Packed with utmost care and hygiene. Zero Preservatives, Colors added.
- Transfer the contents to an air tight container once opened.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Use a dry spoon.
Prepare Rasam for a family of 4
* Take ¾ cup of toor dal with 2 cups of water + 1 pinch turmeric powder + 1 tomato (chopped) and cook for 2 to 4 whistles on a medium flame. Churn the cooked dal.
* In a separate bowl, add a lemon sized tamarind and 1 tablespoon jaggery (optional). Set aside to soak.
* Add 1.5 to 2 table spoons of MOR Rasam powder + 3/4th tablespoon salt + tamarind water (squeeze up the soaked tamarind and jaggery) to the cooked dal and boil for 5 minutes.
*Tempering – Heat ½ tablespoon oil/ghee in a pan, crackle ½ tea spoon mustard, cumin seeds, 1 spring curry leaves and add the tempering to the hot rasam.
|Ingredients:||Coriander seeds, red chilies, split Bengal gram, split urad dal, cumin seeds, pepper corns, fenugreek seeds, and asafoetida.|
|Manufacture Date:||Made freshly on Order|
|Use By Date:||6 Months from date of Manufacture|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.