Authentic Homemade Sambar Masala
Direct from Maa's Kitchen with South Indian tadka. MOR sambar powder adds an aromatic flavor to your lentil based stew mixed with vegetables. Enjoy with soft Idli, Dosa, Vada or with a plain rice.
Packed with utmost care and hygiene. Zero Preservatives, Colors added
* Transfer the contents to an air tight container once opened.
* Store in a cool and dry place.
* Use a dry spoon.
Prepare Sambar for a family of 4
- Take ¾ cup of toor dal with 2 cups of water + Vegetables + 1 medium onion (diced) + 1 large tomato (diced) + 1 pinch turmeric powder + ½ teaspoon red chili powder (optional) and cook for 2 to 4 whistles on a medium flame.
- In a separate bowl, add a lemon sized tamarind and 1 tablespoon jaggery (optional). Set aside to soak.
- Add 1.5 to 2 table spoons of MOR Sambar powder + 3/4th tablespoon salt + tamarind water (squeeze up the soaked tamarind and jaggery) to the cooked dal and boil for 5 minutes.
- Tempering – Heat ½ tablespoon oil/ghee in a pan, crackle ½ tea spoon mustard, cumin seeds, 1 spring curry leaves and add the tempering to the hot sambar.
Please Note: These products are Made at Home with utmost Love, Care & Hygiene. Our Seller Partner makes them with lots of Hard work, Passion & Dedication.
By Maa's Original Recipes -
|Ingredients:||Coriander seeds, Red chilies, Toor dal, Split Bengal gram, Split Urad dal, Green gram, Rice, Cumin seeds, Pepper corns, Fenugreek seeds, Mustard, Turmeric sticks, Asafoetida.|
|Manufacture Date:||Made Freshly On Order|
|Use by Date:||6 Months From The date of Purchase|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.