Sprouted Wheat Dry Fruit Mix
Age Criteria: 10 months - Adults
Uses: Porridge, Drink, Soup, Huri-hittu
Benefits : Magnesium, Fe-iron, Other daily Vitamin rich. Tastes similar to horlicks when mixed with milk and boiled for few seconds
Nuts and Dates rich
Helps Weight gain- Infants and Toddlers
Babies First food
Salt Free, Sugar free, Preservative Free, can be used as Multipurpose product.
1 Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean.
2. Add 100ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well.
3. Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
4. Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
5. Adjust the porridge consistency as desired.
6. Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
• Once opened, place the pouch in an air-tight container and store it in a cool, dry place or refrigerate.
• Use the contents within 6 months or by Expiry Date whichever is earlier
Please Note: These products are Made at Home with utmost Love, Care & Hygiene. Our Seller Partner makes them with lots of Hard work, Passion & Dedication
By KIDS & MUMS
|Manufacture Date:||Freshly Made on Order|
|Use By Date:||Best before 6 months from date of manufacture|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.