Homemade Sweet Potato Porridge
Age : 6+ months No artificial flavours or Colour, No added Preservatives or addictives.
Benefits :Healthy Weight Gaining baby food.Prevents and Resolves Constipation. Sweet potatoes are a good source of fibre. ... Beta-Carotene and Vitamin A. Sweet potatoes are packed with beta carotene, which is converted into vitamin A once it enters our system. Immunity Booster. Good Calories. Prevents Anaemia and Strengthens Bones Storage
1 Wash your hands and make sure all utensils are clean.
2. Add 100ml of water to 2 tbsp of this porridge powder little by little and mix well.
3. Cook the mixture on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
4. Keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
5. Adjust the porridge consistency as desired.
6. Add a little Ghee and serve lukewarm.
• Once opened, place the pouch in an air-tight container and store it in a Cool, dry place or refrigerate.
• Use the contents within 6 months or by Expiry Date whichever is earlier
Please Note: these products are Made at Home with utmost Love, Care & Hygiene. Our Seller Partner makes them with lots of Hard work, Passion & Dedication
|Manufacturing Date:||Freshly Made On Order|
Use By Date:
||Within 6 Months|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.