Handmade Ubtan Soap
Ubtans are 100% natural cleansers that have been used for clear beautiful skin, for centuries in India. The Pratha Ubtan Soap is a gentle exfoliating treatment that is prepared with a myriad of sun-dried and hand-pounded precious herbs.
Gentle for Kids – don’t let your child go cranky with all the ubtan rub that they do not like. Instead give your child the magic of Ubtan without any messy rub. Infused with ingredients, that are crafted with mild ingredients for your little ones, absolutely safe on your child’s skin.
The Pratha Ubtan soap is rich in exotic herbs from the hills of India. This revitalizing wholesome cleansing soap is being used for Abhyang Snan (Holy Bath) as well as beauty ritual for Indian Brides.
- 100% Natural Hand crafted soaps collection using real ingredients, essential oils and skin loving butters.
- Transform the shower to a everyday skin care using soaps made from natural ingredients. Goodness of rich herbs packed into bars for a superior and relaxing shower experience.
- Stimulates the underlying tissues of the skin
- Gives a natural glow to the complexion
- Prevents the occurrence of premature fine lines
- Improves skin texture for a smooth & radiant finish
- Lightens pigmentation.
What’s inside that really matters
- Sugandhi Kachora(spiked ginger lily) – Very precious herb which gives a unique herbal fragrance to skin. Whole day you have a mild refreshing aroma on your skin. Contains antimicrobial properties which help in skin conditions and can also be used in skin disorders.
- Wala/Khus (vetiver)- This plant has been revered divine for centuries due to its ability to thrive during the searing heat and its calming and cooling properties. Its natural affinity to the skin and the healing properties of its fragrance that benefit both the body and the mind. its sedative properties have made it ideal for use in relieving nervousness and restoring a sense of serenity.
- Sugandhi Chandan (sandalwood)- Regular use of the antibacterial Sandalwood powder helps in fighting acne-causing bacteria, exfoliates the skin, soothes sunburn, removes suntan and also reduces signs of ageing such as dry skin and wrinkles. The smell of sandalwood also immediately leads to your mood becoming all the more pleasant.
- Anantmul (Indian Sarsaparilla) – The plant never gets destroyed. It protects the skin and it has a very pleasant odor. Its flowers resemble the flowers of lotus. rejuvenation and nourishing the tissues, to cleansing and detoxifying the body. treat a plethora of disorders including all skin disorders (acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc)
- Gulabkali (Rose buds) – Also known as Desi Gulab in India, Rose, when applied onto the skin, tones, diminishes fine lines and deeply hydrates the skin
- Musta ( nut grass) – the nut grass plant has been considered to be beneficial for lightening the skin and for reducing the effects of aging. Nut grass lightens the skin tone by inhibiting the formation of the skin pigment known as melanin. It is a natural way of skin lightening without any harmful or toxic side effects.
- Ambehalad (Mango ginger) – Mango ginger being a powerful anti-microbial and anti-oxidant, it is beneficial in treating skin issues. It helps to detoxify the body and improves skin complexion. It helps to prevent pimples. It makes the skin soft and reduces dryness. It helps reduce itching irrespective of etiologic factors.
- Dalimb sal (pomegranate peel) – Pomegranate peel does hold immense potential as it contains double the antioxidants than the fruit pulp contains, which help protect the body against inflammation and free radical damage. prevents enzymes that break down collagen and effectively promotes skin cell growth thus, naturally and effectively delaying skin aging and wrinkles.
Please Note: These products are Made at Home with utmost Love, Care & Hygiene. Our Seller Partner makes them with lots of Hard work, Passion & Dedication.
cold pressed Virgin coconut oil , Olive oil , Sunflower oil, blend of essential oils, Sugandhi Kachora, Sada Kachora, Wala, Sugandhi chandan, Ananatmul, Gulabkali, Musta, Ambehalad, Dalimsal, Lye.
|Manufacture Date:||Made on order|
|Use By Date:||Best Before 6 Months from Manufacture Date|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.